General Information and Definitions:
Capital Realty values the protection of the personal data of Subjects (users), and this NOTICE reaffirms its commitment to protecting their privacy, especially under the terms of the Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados (LGPD, Brazilian General Data Protection Law), as well as clarifying the form of processing adopted.
Subject: natural person to whom the personal data subject to processing refer.
Personal Data: any information provided and/or collected by Capital Realty by any means that: identifies, or that, when used in combination with other information handled, identifies a Subject.
Personal Data can be in any media or format, including electronic records. Personal Data, however, does not include a business phone number, cell phone number, and address.
Purpose: the purpose that Capital Realty intends to achieve from each act of processing personal information.
Need: justification of why it is strictly necessary to collect personal data to achieve the purpose.
Legal basis: legal basis legitimating the processing of personal data for a specific primary purpose by Capital Realty.
Consent: express and unequivocal authorization given by the Subject of the personal data for Capital Realty to process their personal data for a previously described purpose, in which the legal basis necessary for the act requires the express authorization.
This NOTICE refers to the procedures for collecting, sorting, using, accessing, reproducing, transmitting, distributing, processing, filing, and eliminating personal data that Capital Realty has access to, in keeping with the applicable legal bases and all privacy laws and data protection in place.
Collection and use of personal data:
The Subject agrees to provide their personal data consciously and voluntarily through a form or on the websites operated by Capital Realty and is aware that they will be kept confidential and used only for the purpose that motivated the registration.
Capital Realty collects and processes personal data for identification and authentication, supplying offers and services, preventing and combating financial offenses, technical or security problems in the identification and authentication processes, and even improving services and user experience.
The information filled in our contact forms is considered personal. When browsing our website, in addition to the information provided in the contact form, we will also have access to other information such as your IP address, date, time, duration, terminal, location, means and data for accessing products and services and type of browser you use.
What is a cookie and how does it work:
A cookie is a text file sent to the browser, application, digital media, and advertisement. It allows you to offer a personalized browsing experience, as it keeps track of information about your last visit to the website. Thus, it allows you to offer, on a subsequent visit, information that may be of interest or relevant to you, making navigation easier and the website more useful.
Cookies have an expiration date. They can last for one session; that is, they can be automatically removed when you close your browser or at the end of the session, or they can be stored on your device until they expire or you clear them manually.
Many cookies on our website can be enabled or disabled via your browser. To disable cookies in your browser, follow the instructions usually found in the “Help,” “Tools,” or “Edit” menus in your browser (essential cookies cannot be disabled).
Every user can remove or reject cookies in the browser settings. By disabling cookies, we may not recognize your computer or mobile device, and you may need to log in whenever you enter our website and platform.
Sharing and processing of personal information:
Capital Realty will not make available Personal Data collected on its websites without the Subject’s knowledge and express consent and may only share it in the following situations and within limits required and authorized by law:
- With its clients and partners when necessary and/or appropriate for the provision of services pertaining to and for the benefit of the Subject;
- With companies and individuals contracted to perform certain activities and services on behalf of Capital Realty;
- With group’s companies;
- With suppliers and partners to carry out the services hired with Capital Realty;
- For administrative purposes such as research, planning, service development, security and risk management.
- When necessary due to a legal obligation, order of competent authority, or court decision.
In the event of sharing Personal Data shared with third parties, all subjects referred to in the items above shall use the Personal Data shared consistently and in accordance with the purposes for which they were collected (or with which the Subject has previously consented) and as determined by this Privacy Notice.
Legal grounds for disclosing your data:
In certain circumstances, Capital Realty may disclose Personal Data, to the extent necessary or appropriate, to government agencies, consultants, and other third parties to comply with applicable law or with a court order or notification, as provided for in the LGPD:
- Comply with laws requiring such disclosure;
- Investigate, prevent, or take action relating to suspected or actual illegal activities or cooperate with public authorities or to protect national security;
- Performance of its contracts;
- Investigate and defend against any third-party claims or allegations;
- Protect the security or integrity of the Services;
- Exercise or protect the rights, property, and safety of Capital Realty and its affiliated companies;
- Protect the rights and personal safety of its employees, Subjects or audience;
- In case of sale, purchase, consolidation, reorganization, liquidation, or dissolution of Capital Realty.
Capital Realty will inform the respective Subjects about any legal demands resulting in the disclosure of personal information, unless such communication is prohibited by law or court order.
Security of personal information and data retention:
The Personal Data collected will be stored in the cloud through a company contracted by Capital Realty or in backups under its custody, keeping with applicable data laws.
Capital Realty, along with its partners and suppliers, uses various security procedures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of your Personal Data, always to prevent the occurrence of any damage or leaks, even so there is no guarantee that the information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of the physical, technical or administrative safeguards.
Capital Realty retains Personal Data for as long as the Subject’s registration is active and as necessary to carry out its services, in keeping with Articles 15 and 16 of LGPD.
Legal bases for processing:
Capital Realty only processes Personal Data in situations where it is legally authorized or with the express and unequivocal consent of the Subject. The legal bases include your consent (given expressly and unequivocally in the Consent Form), contracts and preliminary contractual procedures and legitimate interests, provided that such processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the Subjects.
The Subject has the right to deny or withdraw the consent given to Capital Realty when this is the legal basis for processing personal data. If you have questions about the legal bases for collecting, treating, and storing your personal data, don’t hesitate to contact Capital Realty through the Data Officer (DPO) by email at email@example.com.
Right to access and control your personal data:
Capital Realty offers the Subject the following options:
- Delete data: the Subject may request the deletion of some of their Personal Data (if it is no longer necessary to provide them with the services).
- Changing or rectifying data: the Subject can edit or request the editing of some of their Personal Data, they can also request updates, alterations, or rectifications of their data in certain cases, mainly if it is incorrect.
- Objections, limits or restrictions to the use of data: the Subject can request the interruption of the use of all or some of their Personal Data (if Capital Realty does not have the right to continue using them) or limit our use of such data, emphasizing that Capital Realty may treat Personal Data in accordance with the legal bases.
- The Subject has the right to access or take their data: the Subject may request a copy of their Personal Data in a readable format in hard copy or electronically.
The Subject may make the above requests in compliance with applicable laws by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Revisions of privacy notice:
Capital Realty will update this Privacy Notice whenever necessary, which will always be available on the website. This NOTICE is effective as of its publication.
Your information will always be processed in accordance with this Policy. We will not reduce your rights established in this Policy without your explicit consent and in breach of Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados (LGPD, Brazilian General Data Protection Law).
The Subject can get in touch using the contacts below.
Data Officer (DPO)